How old do you want to be when you have your first kid/had your first kid?

Just curious about others. I'm 24 and further ahead in my life than any of my friends... way ahead. I think I can have kids by 28 years old. How about you guys? I've been told I'm way too young

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted to have one already by this age. If I don't have any by 30, I don't think I'll have any.

• Don't say that, lots of women have children in their 30s and it would be a waste for a girl like you to not be a mom, at any age lol

• aww I see, yeah I forgot about that. I still think with your personality you would be an amazing/inspirational mom regardless of your physical health though. My grandma raised me and she was in her 50s, she couldn't do lots of things with me but it was the best thing that ever happened to my life, some people are just that awesome so I wouldn't worry too much about that lol

• @GirlsLie you're such a sweetheart! Thank you! And I know you don't want them, but you'd make an awesome mom yourself 😘

What Girls Said 18

• I don't know, I don't put thought into that. I don't like to put myself on a schedule. If it happens, it happens. If it never does, then, well, it never does.

• I don't want a kid until I'm at least twenty five and have published one book.
    After I publish a book, I don't care what I do. That is my goal in life. Simply to publish.

• I never want a kid in my life. It is interesting I feel having kids and feeling ready for it lately. I just do not want to have kids at older ages but yeah you never know. I hope I can have late 20s or early 30 s.

• i would say in my late 20s

• Mid twenties? I wanna have my kids youngish.

• I want to have my first child when I'm 24... or at least be pregnant at 24.
    So I have 4 years left.

• I thought I wanted to be 24 but I'll be 24 next month. Sad day. But it's not something i can really CONtROL. But I'm definitely getting to the point where I'm ready to meet someone.

• Ya. That's where I'm at. I don't want to make these kids with just anybody too. Hardest part I think is finding the right someone.

• hahahahha. Yeah. I don't care what people say. Looks are important. Not the way most people think but to me they have importance.

• Yep. Same here.

• In my late twenties

• errrr age 25-30. :)

• I never want kids lol

• Around my mid 20's.

• In my late 20's

• I want to have it when I'm 28 or 29 :)

• 28ish, not sure

• Over 25

.

• I wanna have a baby by my mid 20s :)

• 28-30
    .
    .

• I don't want kids. But if I did want them I'd say 26

What Guys Said 13

• When i have a house and a car , a stable job and has my life figured out and settled , my body in it's peak and mind in enlightenment.

I'll be out there when I'm ready lol

• I was 32, and that was after marrying at age 27. People should not be in such a rush to take on responsibilities that will change their lives dramatically.

• I'm genuinely not worried about it. I think, given that I was with the right person right this minute, I could probably be ready in a few years. But I'm seriously not concerned with operating on a strict time line. I want the woman and the timing to be right.

• Hmm maybe 35. I'll be done with school around 31-32 and I want to be financially secure, married, and have a house before I even consider having a child. Now that I think about it I may want to be older than 35.

• 28 -30 and not any older than 33.

• maybe 30s if I change my views upon kids

• I don't want kids

• I'm just trying to focus on getting a job and a girlfriend first...

• Id say 30's, but at the same time, I want to be the cool dad that my kid goes to without any hesitation.

• Whenever I get married. I want to be married at 20-22

• around 30 cause I'd like to spend my 20s free of anything
    i wanna do other stuff now😊

• I don't ever want to have kids.

• Dead.

/thread