Am I the only one who hates beer pong?

It's so fucking dumb, all you do is stand there and throw a ping pong ball. Boring as hell. I don't even like beer and it's not like people make mixed drinks and then poor them into plastic cups. Seriously.
Most boring as shit party game that ever existed. Plus it's disgusting, I mean the ball falls on the floor and all, and people just pick it up and put it back in the cups and then drink out of those cups... your dog could have dragged its ass on the floor 2 hours ago

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it pretty fun, but it's better if instead of beer you had Jagermeister; in nothing you're already drunk xD
    It's simple, but you get to compete and to drink, and the drunker you are, the more fun it is.

• yeah I guess you're right on that account

• Yeah jenga

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Guys Said 8

• First of all... that is why you have a water cup on each team's side to rinse the ball after every shot.

Secondly, I have played pong games when mixed drinks were added to the cups instead of beer, for those who don't like beer.

Third, people like pong because it is a game of skill, vs a game like King's Cup.

• I play shot glass chess.

Each piece you lose is a shot of liquor.

www.barproducts.com/.../chess-set.jpg

Pick your poison whiskey or vodka.

I've never finished a game before and always pass out halfway xD

• Oh my goodness, I'm unfamiliar with the game but agree with you :D
    Sjeez I like ping pong (table tennis) but not to put the used ball into my glass and drink it. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaah :-(

• I've never played it, and I have no interest in ever doing so. Plus I don't plan on drinking either. The only exceptions would be on my birthday, Christmas, and New Years, and even then I would only drink wine. Fuck beer.

• People who play drinking games like that are pretty trashy to begin with, so a dirty ball in their beer is kinda suitable.

• To be honest, I never liked drinking games. When I'm with friends we just play it straight. Laugh, drink, listen to good music, get hammered and sleep it off the next morning.

• Beer pong is the greatest game ever invented.

• haha you must really suck at it.

What Girls Said 5

• I have played with many people or rather girls that used mixed drinks or those foo foo cooler things. Gross by the way. And you don't just stand there and throw a ball because you won't win that way :-) I think flip cup is worse than pong. But the point of any of those games isn't to be the greatest game you have ever played. Its to get you drunk hence why it is a drinking game and not something you play with water :-D

• It seems pretty cliche as well.

• Clearly beer pong tried to murder your family or something.

• i hate it too, I don't even drink lol

• Then why would you be playing? So your teammate has to drink twice as much?

• Then why say you hate it? How can you hate something you don't participate in? Its very nice of you to be the DD though. I commend that :-) Not to many people like that job. Its hard to be the sober one around all the drunk dummies

• I hate it because people act stupid, it's a stupid game! and thank you! :) @Justacatlady

• I like beer pong. It's actually fun if you trip on the losers! And there's always a cup with water in it so if the ball falls, you will have to dip it in the water for a while then use it again.