What's your biggest struggle as a lefty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can openers suck, it's almost impossible for me to open a can without making a whole mess.
    Writing with a pencil or with ink that doesn't dry fast is also a pain in the ass. I had to develop a new method of writing to avoid making a mess.
    Bumping elbows. You have to sit in the corner to avoid that.
    Those pens at the bank that are attached to a metallic string which is extremely short and you have to become a contortionist to be able to write with them. Those are the worst.

What Guys Said 10

• I write left, mouse right, fork left, knife right, scissors either, stylus left, block right, punch either, kick right, plant left, sword left, shield right, hangers either hand, flashlight either, and push buttons with my right.

• Right handed pitching.

• Not a lefty but my friend that us said smudging ink on hand when writing

• I write with my right hand, but in sports my left hand is dominant lol. My dad is left handed and he said writing with pens are a struggle

• Using any tools designed for right handers... :(

• Those stupid wireless keyboards with the touchpad on the right hand side. Like dafaq people this is discrimination or something.

• Video games.

• Writing with a hen pen or the pilot pens

• ... Nothing much... Save for occasionally having to answer "Yes I'm a lefty". At least all the dirty work is done with left so right's clean.

• Let's see... Driving, writing, bumping elbows, pencil marks, spiral notebooks, do I need to continue

• Driving? lol...

• @johnBhoy94 yes it's hard to explain. U use the right foot for the pedal etc.

What Girls Said 5

• Well for writing ~ the INK staining ur left hand 😒

The arm chair at school ! The time eating together with friends whos righty and getting bump to the their hands while eating ! 😡 'uhm excuse me can u move a bit? U see , im lefty '

Writing on the blackboard and getting erase coz ur lefthand is going to the direction where u write ! 😡

• Bringing about the Democratic Socialist revolution :p

• Spiral notebooks, the pencil marks on the bottom of my hand after writing, lecture halls

• Everything. But writing in particular.

• everything! haha