Why do guys look deep into a girls eyes without smiling? With just a blank face? Locks our eye's every time he see's me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know when your in love, and your with THE ONE and you lie down on her lap and you look straight up and the universe of bright stars that are her eyes engage yours and you have an entire conversation in that gaze without a single word being said? That's happened to me, happens to me with my Girlfriend

Maybe it was something like that? He likes you?

What Guys Said 7

• Most likely he is just the kind of person that holds eye contact longer than you are use to. Some people hold eye contact for a long time, and some avoid it as much as possible.

• We were not talking. I know people do that when in a conversation, but we were just standing a few meters away from each other.

• 0|2
  • We do this to read your deepest and darkest thoughts.
    Have no fear; at the moment of our birth all men are sworn to only use these secrets for good, not evil.

• I only did this once or twice and personally only did this to women who were breathtaking and just completely made other girls irrelevant for a moment but felt like forever or he could find you just stunning

• Did it lead to anything?

• I didn't look like how I do now :/ but if I did probably

• Ok if it happens once or twice, fine. Perhaps he likes you or find you pretty. If it happens a lot and he has not spoken to you. Creepy. Stay clear and and stay close to people you feel safe with.

• We have spoken a few times, but very briefly.
      he's not a creepy person at all but when he sees me he looks straight into my eyes with a normal blank face?

• I think you must be very pretty and he might feel a bit intimidated. No guy will ever admit this though so never ask him that. Don't worry if he does not reply straight away or not keep to time limits. Us guys are not very good with that. I know it is terrible for a girl to play this guesing game. It seems unfair that guys can ask gils whenever they want but girls have to sit and wait and wonder. And this is not very productive, so don't do it. All you can do is be nice with him. Send him a few signals that you like him. Not too flirty. And he will come around if he is going too. Otherwise dont loose to much sleep over him. You do want a guy that can at least pluck up the courage to tell you what he feels, if he does feel anything.

• Thanks for the advice. :)

• Your Beautiful!

• He's waiting for you to smile. The rule of the game is for a the guy to never break eye contact and nevr smile first.

What Girls Said 1

• They might be shy, maybe they don't know what to say. They probably like you.

• I sense he is nervous when I talk to him.