What's the last time you peed your panties?

I don't mean like a baby... but it may happen for a lt of reason... alcohol... fear.. accident..
Actually it happened to me yesterday, I was driving and at a certain point I couldn't hold it anymore, so I stopped the car in a place where I thought no one would have noticed me, it was a quite isolated place, but a little road came from a corner just in front of me... I started to pee, and when I was almost finishing a man pop up from that road just in front of me... so I rapidly put my fly in... without being able to actually stop the flow... at least not immediately... so I ended up letting the last gush of pee to end up into my boxer!
Ahah quit funny, isn't it?

Let's know your story

Of course... you could have said partner... ahah

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man, about two weeks ago. My SO and I were coming home from a bonfire and I had had a few drinks. I told him I had to pee but thought I could make it home. We got to our exit and I told him he had to pull over or I was going to pee in the car. It was horrible. He pulled into a Wendy's parking lot. They weren't open :-( So I look around and there isn't anywhere really to hide. I go to the darkest part of the parking lot and crouch down by an empty van. I pull down my pants and start peeing. As soon as I am going a car pulls in the driveway next door which means their lights are pointing right at me. I turn my body as much as I can, so they aren't staring at my lady bits, and pee in my shoe. They don't shut off the lights so I try to cut of the stream and pull up my pants but my body was like no way! And the rest happened in my pants. My SO was dying he was laughing so hard. GRRRRrrrrr

• just a question... what doees SO stantd for? ... those things are the best happening in our life!! :) :) nothing to be ashamed of!!!

• SO is significant other. :-) thanks for MHO

• Of course... you could have said partner :)

What Girls Said 7

• Funny thing is, I can't remember the last time when.
    Even when I drink lots of alcohol I always make it to a bathroom in time.

• Great control... even when drunk... good for you eh eh

• Lol, luckily I haven't since I was a kid, i'm actually surprised that I haven't because I always hold it for way too long.

• well... if it's no longer happened means that your bladder is pretty strong!! you should be happy!! :)
      why are you used to hold it in for long?

• When I was-... hmmmm... 4? Not sure though.

• Of course it happened a that age... but I guess that it will happen again one day or another... not a big deal... and no shame of that

• I don't know. I think when I was 4

• Sure... I guess it has happened even later. .. maybe just a few drops... not a big deal

• I peed in my pyjamas when my brother chocked on cornflakes and it came out of his nose.. Almost died on that day

• Ahahahah so was for laughing... Ahaha yep I guess I would have done the same ahahah

• Omg lol !! 😂😂😂😂

• It worth a big laugh!

• I was at school. I had to pee very bad and my teacher didn't let me go to the restroom. I couldn't hold it. I let my pee to wet my little panties. That happened a week ago.

• I can't recall something like that.

• no problem... just curious...

What Guys Said 3

• 65 years ago?

• PRing 385lb in the squat rack.

Worth it.

• Currently doing so right now ☺️

• Can't believe you! Ahah