Guy that like skinny short girls are weird?

Those girls look like kids so it baffles me when i see a big guy with a small young looking girl because that makes me think that mayve the guy jas a thing for kids or is a pedophile. Why do some guy like petite girls that look like 12-15 year olds?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls who are on the shorter side because I am short, and tall girls don't like short guys. I like skinny girls because I'm unattracted to girls who are too overweight. So yea, don't be making some ridiculous assumptions about guys tastes just because you don't fit into them -_-

What Guys Said 7

• maybe she is just really nice and they get along very well
    why does it always have to be about looks?

• I like tiny skinny petite girls. When I think of that I think of sex. It is nice for a guy when the woman is small. Cause he can lift her up and manoeuvre her better in bed. Guys also like girls that are shorter than they for the same reason a girl does not like to be looking down (literally) on her guy. And lastly, whenever it might happen that a physical fight breakout, we don't want to be loosing. Lol

• Petite girls need love too, ever stop to think they aren't with them for their body type :0

• Preference. Some guys are into younger looking women just like some women are into older looking men. It could also be because she has a wonderful personality or because they're compatible.

• No every guy has his taste
    I'd prefer a girl as tall as me, but I never really looked weird at the guys who don't

If there was a guy and he was into 12-15 year olds... that would be weird
    if they actually were of that age

• Sounds like you're bitter because no guy wants to even look at you because you're overweight.

• It's all about preference...

What Girls Said 6

• Because some people, unlike yourself, don't judge people on their height. I would imagine that these men like these women and don't give two shits about how tall they are. I highly doubt they are paedophiles trying to sate their desires by having relations with small women.

• I don't think the guy has a thing for kinds or is a pedophile just because he is with a petite girl:/ it is his preference. And not all men prefer skinny short girls. And there are girls who don't look like kids even if they are petite!

• That's very shallow,... There is nothing a woman can do about her height. And there is nothing wrong with a big guy, small woman type of couple. Men naturally are more attracted to physacilly smaller women , nothing abnormal about it

• So what? Girls who look young don't deserve to be loved? Age is not about your appereance.

• Because it's what some guys like?

• No offense, but this seems like something a very overweight girl would write.

none the less , people have types.