What is your make up routine plus price of your makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Sun-screen 15CHF
    2) BB Cream 20CHF
    3) Manhattan matte powder 8CHF
    4) p2 blush 5CHF
    5) essence kajal 3CHF
    6) mac lipstick 25CHF

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 8

• Dig out the £1.99 Boots mascara from my handbag, scrape off the Hersheys chocolate that has melted all over it and apply... ok, I might have a little lick too because that cookies and cream smell is too much to resist!

That is the extent of my make up routine, and that's only for special occasions... Ha!

• BB creme, mascara, lip balm. That's my 'routine', lmao. And not too expensive cuz I'm broke.

• That bb creme stuff seems really popluar my girl uses it herself

• BB cream, concealer, and lip balm. If it was for a special occasion, I replace bb cream with foundation and add in mascara and lipstick. That's all. I'm a girly girl, that doesn't mean I should have lots of makeup on. I prefer to be natural with makeup, unless I want to have fun with it ^_^

• I use eye primer, then eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, and last blush. I don't remember how much they costed honestly. lol

• Shiseido Mascara Base- USD 34
    Mascara - USD 19.24
    Sunscreen (is this considered make up)- USD 34

• forgot about my lip tint which is about USD 16

• Foundation, powder, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara and lipbalm. I don't like to spend too much on makeup I won't spend over £20 on a foundation

• I don't wear make-up.

• I hardly ever wear makeup