If you had the power to go back in time, find your ancestors and change things that happened, would you do it?

There's so much I'd want to do. I'd go the 60's to find my great great grandma. She was a woman who came to Istanbul with the population exchange during WW1. My grandma says had many great stories. But she would tell them in some dialect of Greek they spoke, her Turkish was broken. My grandma only remembers some phrases now, as far as I know. Then I'd go to 1955, 1922 and 1915, in this order, and try to prevent some things that happened in those years.

• Yes, I'd do it
  • No, you don't know how it would affect the future

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah.
    My older older older relatives migrated to the coldest zone. LOL I would have changed that. Cali sun would not hurt :P

What Guys Said 2

• yes especially my fuckin teen years

• I think I would give my grandparents some stock tips. And to bet on the Celtics in the '60's.

What Girls Said 2

• On the one hand, the ripple effects that that could cause -and not all would be positive -on the other hand, my family's Jewish and mostly of Polish extraction -and no one who was there when WWII started survived, that we know of.

• Yes, I would.