Feminine side needs to come out,? need a female to help me with it and teach me?

Is there any woman on here who would feminize a man

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• I did once, it was a beauty contest that the school held and thankfully this guy was willing to be our model. He wore a dress, heels, put on lipstick and we made him a necklace. Memorable!

• No, cause I dont wear panties, and that sounds gross to make him do that. And I would not like him to act or dress like me at all. Unless he wanted to on Halloween... other than that, no thanks.

• Uh no. That's a bit messed up, in my opinion.

• Why would you want to feminize yourself?

• So I can be a woman

• Why are you leaving me

• Why are you messing me its either your a minor girl or a straight up douche but some things off and I'm not interested in knowing what. but thanks cause lord knows I need to get off this site thank you bye take care.

• No...

Not into it

• I don't make anyone do anything... but if a guy had questions about certain things like dressing up like a female, I would help him if that's what he wanted.

• Um how about no.

• what panties? depends, what outfit would you like to wear and why? for what occasion, i mean what r u gonna do? or you can ignore the panties (wear the kind you r comfortable with) and focus on other clothes?

• It sounds interesting to me... mmm

• uh noooooo thakns

• i like it!!

What Guys Said 6

• Hello, I'm DooMguy and I'll be taking your mancard today. . . since you don't want/need it anymore

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• there are loads of feminists here you shouldn`t have difficulties in finding one

• I'm feminized man. Trust me you don't want to be feminized.

• Your time is long gone for these kind of things.

• Be a man, it is worth it, trust me.

• wtf beo aren't u a real man y u wanna be a feminist?