Feminine side needs to come out,? need a female to help me with it and teach me?

Is there any woman on here who would feminize a man

0|0
22|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• I did once, it was a beauty contest that the school held and thankfully this guy was willing to be our model. He wore a dress, heels, put on lipstick and we made him a necklace. Memorable!

1|0
    0|0
  • No, cause I dont wear panties, and that sounds gross to make him do that. And I would not like him to act or dress like me at all. Unless he wanted to on Halloween... other than that, no thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh no. That's a bit messed up, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to feminize yourself?

0|0
    0|0
    • So I can be a woman

• Show All
    • Why are you leaving me

• Why are you messing me its either your a minor girl or a straight up douche but some things off and I'm not interested in knowing what. but thanks cause lord knows I need to get off this site thank you bye take care.

• No...

Not into it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't make anyone do anything... but if a guy had questions about certain things like dressing up like a female, I would help him if that's what he wanted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um how about no.

0|0
    0|0
  • what panties? depends, what outfit would you like to wear and why? for what occasion, i mean what r u gonna do? or you can ignore the panties (wear the kind you r comfortable with) and focus on other clothes?

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds interesting to me... mmm

0|0
    0|0
  • uh noooooo thakns

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Hello, I'm DooMguy and I'll be taking your mancard today. . . since you don't want/need it anymore

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • there are loads of feminists here you shouldn`t have difficulties in finding one

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm feminized man. Trust me you don't want to be feminized.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your time is long gone for these kind of things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be a man, it is worth it, trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf beo aren't u a real man y u wanna be a feminist?

0|0
    0|0