50 Shades of Grey?

Anyone seen the movie? What did you think of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• for 30 minutes out of curiousity but didn;t liked it

What Guys Said 4

• lemme puke a little bit...

• I don't see what's so special about it.
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../df9.jpg

• It is fine , why i would not enjoy watching female nudity?

• Garbage. Completely garbage

What Girls Said 7

• I thought it was one of the most cheesy, worst movies ever. I almost fell asleep. Just horrible. I don't understand how people get horny from that shit.

• Yes it was horrible. The girl is not pretty in anyway, and neither is the guy, and there's hardly any kink in it. A waste of time. That's two hours of my life I wasted and I'll never get it back. This really sums it up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iopcfR1vI5I

• I've seen the movie and it was ok but books were much, much better, one of my fav books to be honest :)

• no problem to admit i liked it and enjoyed...

• No I haven't. Is it good?

• Depends on your preference... If you read the books and listen to what other people say, you might not like it. Personally I liked it. The story is good to me. That's only me though. Is not what people thought it would be or what they wanted it to be. But if they made it like the book it would be rated x instead of r. I can't wait for the next two movies to come out. I have an open mind and I looked beyond the sex in the movie.

• I'll give it a try.

• I agree that's what I thought myself.

• Did not care for it

• No and I refuse to see it because it promotes sexual abuse and portrays BDSM really inaccurately.