Guys, if you liked a girl?

Who you've known for years, and ur mum wanted you to marry her. Your family like her too. But you kind of wanted to play around.
What would you do?

• I would marry her
    20% (9)
  • I'd only propose if I knew she really liked me
    36% (16)
  • I wouldn't marry her
    23% (10)
  • Other
    21% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• i would only open my heart to her if i knew that she is at least a bit interested in me... or else i am very sensitive and might not be able to handle rejection.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not going to marry someone because my mom thinks I should I'll marry her when I want to and I see that we're ready.

• What if you've always liked her?

• I was pretty clear with my answer... if I love her and see her being in my future for a long time then I'd consider it.
      I don't play around anyway so that part of your question doesn't relate to me. And like I said before my family has no input in who I marry.

• I'd only marry if I loved her and she me

• I don't care about my mum when it comes to love, she doesn't have anything to say. If I love her and she loves me I'll start a relationship (but not marry because that's just useless), but if not I don't give a fuck about what my mum wants.

• I'd stall, keep them waiting.

• i'd marry her ONLY if i wanted to LOL

• I wouldn't just marry her on the spot! I'd date her for 5-8 years, and if everything is well, i will marry her.

• I never plan on marrying anyways. And she has to be a super-badass kind of chick to make me change my mind about that.

• I would marry her if it worked out ,

• Eh... B... but i'd go for C.
    Cohabitation is a lot easier and if things don't work out we don't spend tons of money. We can split, no biggie.

• I'm not marrying anybody at this age lol.

• I would choose B, anyway as hash at it might sounds I don't care what other people think of it as it's my own decision at the end after all.

• It is my own relationship , lol not my family's

• I wouldn't let other people decide who I marry.

• (love ) the (word) is as marriage