What is beauty to you?

What is beauty to you?

What is beauty to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty is simple and instant, kinda thing that leaves you sat open mouthed and stunned that you were even graced with it.
    personally speaking I don't find humanity "beautiful" as when you think about it... we are giant slabs of meat draped over a skeleton and filled with red liquid, we have a multitude of holes in our faces and even on the sides of our heads... yet here we are... getting a haircut to try and look good to society...

but humanity can DO beautiful things.

so truebeauty to me; is overrated and undervalued ^_^ its simplicity

What Guys Said 6

• media.giphy.com/media/InhbTiRV69gas/giphy.gif

Nothing gives me such a feeling as when I look up towards the sky at night.

• I was gonna say space but fuc* me you already said it for me

- I like you (no homo)

• Beauty to me, is to show that you care about others, and enough about yourself too, beauty is inside and out, making sure you look good while making sure you feel good too, and sharing that with the whole world, so everyone can feel a little bit happier. That's beauty.

• Beauty means a girl looks pretty, but to me it has no value if she isn't an attractive person as well :D

• You are

.

• Smooth nice silky skin... better if it is naturally that way.. is beauty to me... weird? maybe to you.. but to me it is beauty!

• creativity!

What Girls Said 7

• Something that exists both inside and out.
    A person that is wonderful all around.

True beauty comes from within (everything else) further beautifies that person.

• 0|0
  • A quality or combination of qualities that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is often associated with properties such as harmony of form or color, proportion, authenticity, and originality.

• Food is beauty.

• Its subjective

• Beauty is innocent and pure. Makes you feel good. It doesn't have to be physically. A beautiful voice makes me calm. That is beauty too to me. Just look at the nature. It's just purely beautiful.

• Its Kebab 😍