When you ask why people cheat, are you actually asking why, or are you really just complaining about being cheated on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never asked that for even once. Instead, lots of people say I cheated 'cause I can play better than them. I just said the reason why I'm so good, but no~, they didn't believe me~. They just went ahead and reported me. Lots of people already reported me in that game, but lucky for me, the creator is too busy to look into report messages. :-/

But if you're not talking about games, then no I never said anything like that.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah. I'm asking why? I don't really understand the reason behind it. I mean, I do. I do understand that some people are assholes. That much has occurred to me. But I don't understand how people can just cheat, without first breaking up with a partner if their relationship is THAT terrible.

• No its more about what led them to cheat, why someone who claims to love you would do that

What Guys Said 1

• I know why she cheated.
    I know it now, thanks to a female neighbor who never knew of her existence.
    I didn't know it back then.