Do you feel that Android apps/games are getting worse?

Worse by stupidity and requirements that are more and more intrusive to privacy.

• yes
  • no
  • what are apps?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mobile games were never great to begin with, but monetization and push notifications are just awful.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 8

• Booooring dude.. boring games

• I'm sick of all the "freemium" games... just charge me for the damn game and don't make it "pay extra to win"... grr

This applies to WP and iOS, too.

• Not really, no. I also don't think there's anything sinister about it.
    The real problem is the "freemium" business model. Most of the permissions required by a game/app are there for monetization purposes (adverts/in-app purchases/etc).
    If developers just charged a reasonable amount to begin with, you wouldn't have any of that, and otherwise great games wouldn't be crippled.

• They've been harvesting the industry's organs for years. Guess they're running low on lengths of entrails.

• They kinda are, but if you do some searching you can still find the good stuff.

• the app store is the only reason why you might prefer an apple device. they are quite strict as to what they allow in their app store. google allows pretty much anything

• They are already worse lol :D

• some of them are getting better..