Would you cut your child's hair if it looked like this?

This is my daughter's hair. She is 11 months old. I really want to cut it but her dad and my family thinks I should leave it. If you had a child with fairly long hair for their age and was irritated by it would you leave it or cut it? Don't mind the mess in the back. I was doing her hair and she poured out all of her hair stuff lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Dang! That's at 11 months? I'll agree that its pretty long for her age, but i think you should let it go until it gets past her waist. Then you should cut it back to the length it is now. Don't do anything your daughter might regret when she starts caring about her own hair. Its best to keep it normal looking until she decides on a hairstyle on her own.

What Guys Said 7

• 11month? That's a lot for a baby who can barely walk lol
    I'd trim it a bit.

• Only if she wanted

• Yes I would cut it.

• That's at 11 months? you should cut it, I had my first hair cut at 6 months

• I don't personally want to do it I plan on taking her to a salon but they won't do it until she is a year old

• just cut it.

No one can't get angry at a female for doing anything she wants to do.

• Don't cut a child hair's until s/he's 3 years old.

• Keep it it looks nice!

What Girls Said 17

• It's gorgeous !
    She will have amazingly long hair.
    Keep it.

My baby had the same length of hair at that age (a boy). It's still beautiful now , never cut it.
    Mid back length.

I'm so envious, haha !

• I would keep it! It looks beautiful! If it was bothering her and/or getting in the way of being a baby though, I would give it a trim.

• leave it be, or just maintain it to this lenght, when I was 4 I had super long hair and it was just so much fun lol, however my mother disliked it being so long as it was a chore to comb it. So she had me get a haircut, it was so short, my hair was usseles, couldn't even put it in a small pony tail. Ugh I hated my short hair, but since my mom disliked long hair I couldn't have it :/

• I would leave it unless SHE was showing signs of being irritated by its length. I wouldn't cut it just cause I didn't want to deal with it.

• no there's no reason to do it

• aww.. i think u have a repunzel in real life.. well i would cut it.. she is too young.. :) :) :)

• She's your daughter and if your the one that has to style it for her then go for it, just have a bit taken off and go from there 👍

• That looks my hair at that age. I have always had long hair my whole life. I wouldn't cut much off, if I were you. She has beautiful hair.

• Her hair is so pretty please dont cut it u should just trim it a bit... even if it does get in the way you can put her hair in a ponytail she going to have some beautiful long hair👍

• her hair really did grow fast! Cut it, the hair seems like it would just get in the way of her playing or something

• It looks awesome! Why cut it?

• No , it looks fine.

• No, her hair looks so damn cute.

• If its easier for you then yes. She's only 11 months old I highly doubt she'll miss it.

• I would cut it abit

• If she wants it cut then cut it

• no i like it.