When you are tired do you think negatively?

i tend to get very negative when im tired or stressed...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, I'm the absolute worst person to converse with when I'm tired because I turn into an obnoxious debbie downer.

What Guys Said 6

• When I'm tired I tend to be more judgmental forwards everything and everyone and when I'm fully consious and not tired.. I never judge anythink or anyone abah

• no... when i'm tired i feel dizzy :(

• yes, people who are always tired are very unlikely to be happy in life. You tend to see all the glasses as half empty then.

• No, I stop thinking in general...

• I think positively!

• Yes, I do. I get very impatient and aggressive at very minor things that bother me.

What Girls Said 5

• I try not to!

• Yes. I am called "negative Nancy" or "Debbie downer" whenever I am tired or stressed to the max. Its completely normal for someone to get irritable during such times. :) thank god I found a man who accepts that in me because I definitely do cock an attitude. Especially while being tired!

• Yes distracted & thinking negative.

• You are not the only one

• Depends, if I'm just kind of pleasantly sleepy then I get kind of giggly and touchy feely and start draping myself across things and wanting to cuddle people

If I'm really tired or drained at the end of the day then yeah I just feel really gross and start thinking mean thoughts about people in my head because that point I just need everyone to leave me alone