Why am I always alone?

I am living alone going out alone dining alone sleeping alone. Really bored of my life. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm 99% of da time alone... never felt lonely

weird?

• U're always chatting here to feel less lonely. We all need company

• you do kinda live here dont you Klaatu? haha

• @jamie5225 yes and it's my choice and only ;)

What Guys Said 10

• Relish this unparalleled freedom that you have.

Remember this most valuable lesson from The School of Hard Knocks: You never know what you have until you have it no more.

• Get a boyfriend then? I'm sure if you put yourself out there and actually try, you would eventually find one. You can also just make new friends by going to the gym. Either way is fine.

• do you even put yourself out there to meet new people? Do you have the expectation that people should approach you and know that you are lonely and want them?

• When you say go out alone, what do you mean? Are you into the social scene? Do you go where other people are?

• Find hobbies: dancing, singing, guitar, piano, art, poetry, swimming, flirting, chasing boys, flying, being awesome, kicking ass, taekwondo, kicking ass, and cotton candy.

• Simple, find a woman.

• Find more friends!

• initiate communication, come to the one u like and say hi, ask the name, it's enough to start

• I know many people. Im not a kid

• Just to know and communicate is not enough. You should show your interest, express your sympathy to the ones you wanna be with.

• you re right, thank you

• Get a boyfriend. It shouldn't be too hard for most girls.

• find a guy. have someone there for you and with you.

• That's not possible now I am not interested in anyone

• I still feel alone !

• ok then, lemme ask this.. are you looking for a bf? someone to have sex with? someone for companionship?

What Girls Said 5

• Try to make some friends! :D

• You've shut down for some reason or you haven't figured what you want in life.

• Sounds like my life.

• Reach out to people, make friends :)

• Go out and meet new people, or contact old friends and spend some time together.