Sushi lovers, what's your favorite kind of sushi?

I love pizza sushi

& california rolls

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Pizza sushi sounds... terrible. I'm sorry but I'm into real, authentic Japanese cuisine. My favorite sushis tend to be nigiri. I especially love the ones with fish roe. I also love dishes such as "donburi", where you have a bowl with rice and raw fish and a raw egg on top. It's not exactly sushi (it's not rolled) but the ingredients are very similar. Oh and I also like Kimbab a lot, which is the Korean version of sushi (usually with thinly sliced meat instead of fish).

• Pretty much any of the spicy suishi out there.

But if you haven't tried it get:

- Inori
    - Yam Tempura rolls
    - Avacado Cucumber Rolls
    - Mango Cucumber rolls
    and last.. but most certainly not lease...

SPICY CRABMEAT!!! <3 <3

• I like dynamite roll and california roll and even though I'm somewhat allergic to mayonnaise, it's worth it to have those itchy rash

• pizza sushi looks good

• cali rolls

• Salamon, maki, crabfish are my favs but i might try some new types if they serve those in our chinese resturants.

• I've been getting the Norway Fire Salmon roll lately, it's pretty much the same thing as an Alaskan.

• Sushi with good rice.

• I loooove sushi and nigiri!

• shrimp tempura and salmon, whats in a pizza roll?

• I don't really know, I just enjoy the taste, lol. One thing I know for sure is that it's fried and there is melted cheese on top.

• Salmon sashimi, that sushi pizza looks good; I've never even heard about pizza sushi.

What Girls Said 7

• Spicy tuna :P

• I like California rolls and salmon. My favorite are the rolls that have the little eggs on top. I don't however like wasabi. :-)

• I like the veggie rolls and the crunchy veggies rolls with rice paper.

• That is probably my favourite too. I really like dragon roll and dynamite roll.

• Butterfish sushi.

• My favorite has shrimp, cream cheese, and avocado in it. Don't exactly know the proper name for it though.

• That pizza sushi looks amazing! But there's some sushi I can't stand. I love California rolls though