What are some reasons to use a Phone?

I am doing a project about this. Please give me reasons of why we need cell phones.
What are some reasons to use a Phone?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're young: To let your parents know you're still alive and well and where the hell you're at, how long, when you'll be back, etc.

To call work, school, make appointments, order stuff, contact family/friends, and to keep up to date with things.

Keep yourself occupied with bored with games, music, videos, and whatever else you do.

What Guys Said 3

• To communicate!

• so u can call outside of yer home?

• Contact, games, music

What Girls Said 5

• I use mine mainly for work. I'm on call at times.

• To be able to communicate with people instantly.

• So your own homework, Jesus girl it isn't even difficult, talk about lazy...

• damn... i wanted to know more ideas because the ideas that i have i already wrote them down! I am not lazy, and please before judging, think of what is coming out of your MOUTH!!!

• So you couldn't even be bothered to list the ones you've thought of, think about your question before you type it with your FINGERS.

• In theory, you don't need and if you are in a place without antennas, you get used to it. But nowadays, we are so used to immediate and everywhere contact, we cannot miss it. Maybe we should introduce phoneless days as a detox, like we have diets to detox the body.

• Communication purposes.