Is it true that tall white American girls are of eastern european and sometimes italian heritage?

i ask it cause i lived in the midwest , currently living in California and i notice that tall non-hispanic white American girls are always of eastern european and sometimes italian heritage but never of irish, British, german, dutch, scandinavian etc... origins

Most Helpful Guy

• You asked (at least) once before, right? Anyway, it is not.
    1. Scandinavian people are tall, so genetically Scandinavian Americans should also be tall.
    2. many British, German, Dutch and some Irish American girls are quite tall. My girlfriend is a British American, more specifically an English-Scottish American, and she is slightly higher than 6'.
    3. Italians are generally shorter among Europeans.
    4. Heritage is not that easy to determine now unless you do some test, especially for those West European Americans.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I would have thought german and scandinavians could be tall.

• The tallest people in Europe are Scandinavians , Dutch, German.

• italians r not tall bro

• The tallest in the world are Dutch people and the like so I disagree there Italians are kind of the shortest for white people

• Look at Western european and see if they're tall or not. Yes, height is genetic.

• They are not from Caucasia I can tell you that.