If your shy is it true that crushes last longer?

If you are shy or at least shy with guys/girls you like will the crush you have on them last longer than normal or is it easy to get over/lose interest? What are your experiences? Girls and guys answers are needed.

Most Helpful Guy

• untrue... shyness has nothing 2 do wid it in my opinion :)

• oh hey, you changed your pic didn't recognize you at first.

• yeah... i don't feel like being a gamer much so... :p

What Guys Said 2

• I've noticed we shy people tend to be more picky and invest more energy into ourcrushes. While not true 100percent of the time, I think because of that they do tend to last longer. Mine typically last longer than my non shy friends.

• This makes a lot of sense. I'm no shy girl in general but when I have a crush on a guy I guess I can be. I have really bad paranoia and I let it get the best of me.

• It might seem like that because it takes so long to build up to things and to get over things or lose interests. I personally think that all people feel things differently and it is hard to class how things are felt according to personality types.

• I mean it makes sense to me. I am the type where I can't get over a real crush easily and I don't crush very easily. I'm not a shy girl but however I am around guys I like and I can relate.

What Girls Said 2

• It just depends on the person I've got a crush on. If things seem like they're reaching a stalemate and not progressing, I'll easily lose interest. But if they've got some type of way of keeping me interested, then, it'll last longer.

• It would seem like if nothing was going anywhere then you would lose interest. The guy I like apparently likes me back and he shows no signs of losing interest what so ever.

• I'm very shy and that isn't true. It depends on the person and the factors of the object of affection for how long the crush will last.