What's your thoughts on bikes and bikers do you think they are cool or girls do you think that they are hot?

What's your thoughts on bikes and bikers do you think they are cool or girls do you think that they are hot??

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't seen one biker woman that I found attractive, but I know that some of the biker guys--a few--can be hot.

• I like the high speeds of bikes and the danger aspect

• You aren't automatically hotter just because you ride a motorcycle; I'm not one of those girls who are impressed by cars or bikes or any of that. But that's just me.

• They look hot until they take their helmet off

• Hahaha but you'd never be around to catch them taking it off they're too fast ;)

• yessss! lol

• Yeah gahahah :)

• My dad used to be a biker when he was 17 and he got run over and was nearly killed. I don't want to ride on one... cars can't always see you easily. But i'm not really impressed by the fact that you can ride a bike or afford one, I just care about the person.

• That's what I like about bikes I like feeling closer to the edge and the danger aspect

What Guys Said 3