How can I darken my skin?

Right now, i'm a caramel color but i've always wanted to be a darkskin. Like hers. Her skin just looks so much smoother and pretty.
How can I darken my skin?

Most Helpful Guy

• tannin maybe?

What Guys Said 3

• Rub a Sharpie all over your body.

• tanning bed
    ////////////////////////

• reverse michael jacksons steps

What Girls Said 5

• She is soooo gorgeous. Her skin is rich and brown like Godiva chocolate.

Go to the Middle East lol you're lucky if you get a summer day under 100 degrees :P

• Hmm, I don't know :/
    But that woman is stunning o:

• Include a daily supplement. If you aren’t big on carrots and tomatoes, but desire the same health and skin tone benefits, purchase some beta-carotene tablets. Your body should store the excess beta-carotene and then use it as needed. This will, like the foods, cause your skin to adopt a subtle orange shade that looks like a tan. Loading your body up with beta-carotene is usually safe, but check with your doctor before starting any sort of pill on a regular basis.

• Stay in the sun or use a tanning bed, but there's no guarantee you'll get as dark as that. Don't overdo it though, it could increase your risk of skin cancer.

• Lay out in the sun for a few.