Do any of you guys have any interesting facts about Earth or the Universe? (I do I'll share them down below)?

The facts I know about Earth and the universe:
- If aliens viewed our planet from 6 million light years away with a high powered teloscope they wouldn't see humans or buildings... They'd see dinosaurs
- Visiting every star in our Milkey Way galaxy would take at least 420 billion years
- If you looked through a black hole you would be able to see the beginning of the universe and the end of the universe
- Andromeda in 1 million years will collide with the Milky Way Galaxy and will be visible from Earth
-Earth was once coveres in giant mushrooms and not trees
- If you hold a grain of sand in the sky it would be covering 10,000 galaxies in the observable universe
- there's more stars and planets and galaxies then their are grains of sand on Earth

Most Helpful Guy

• Andromeda is supposed to collide in a billion years at least. I love to talk about space. Its very interesting to talk about the physics of the wildest stuff.

• It is really amazing isn't it ahah :,)

• The moon has magnetic properties. Light we see from other galaxies is light from at least Fifteen to Twenty MILLION light years ago.

What Girls Said 1

• Those are some very interesting facts. 😉
    I can't recall anything super interesting right now.

What Guys Said 3

• earth is a strawberry bubble 8)

• If you took ever elephant and stacked them on top of each other all the way to the moon and back... they would die.

• Murica is not the centre of the earth