After 4 years do you still feel young?

Fun.: We Are Young ft. Janelle Monáe. Came out back in 2011 do you think time has flown by?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love that song geez it's been 4 years since that songs been out? As far as time when asking questions like yours it does seem like time goes fast, when I look at my soon to be kindergartner in August who'll be 6 in October i ask myself where time has gone, then it makes me feel old when it feels like yesterday when I had him. All in all time goes by so quick, so I try cherishing every moment with anyone in my life, never waste a second to tell someone I care or love them because you never know when you'll get the chance to tell them again.

What Girls Said 5

• No i feel old all of the time, i feel like now is my days of glory and as soon as my birthday passes I'll be old and I'll just get uglier, more sad and more boring. And i feel like that song just came out like... last year😂😂😂

• Well I'm not that old so yeah

• I was never young :'(

• Time has flown by, but I don't feel older, just that I gained more life experience.

• HOLY SHIT that was my jam

What Guys Said 2