Guys, do you like red lipstick?

im wondering if you like or dislike red lipstick on a girl. does it scare you or is it sexy?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer no or muted shades of lipstick

What Guys Said 19

• Guys don't think wow that's awesome lipstick on her. I bet if she tried fire engine red instead of sea shell that would be awesome.

We notice what we don't like more than what we do.

Accent what you have. Make yourself look and feel great and we will notice that you are happy, well put together, and if you take care of yourself then you must be worth the effort.

So accent the natural to the fullest you can without going overboard.

• I love red lipstick on a girl especially when it brings out her other facial features. However it looks like many guys don't , oh well that's their preference and red lipstick is mine.

• I've never liked it.
    It reminds me of a clown or like when a little girl got hold of their mommys lipstick and painted all their face with it. It also looks messy and not something I would want to kiss.

Guess I'm more the natural type.

• Depends on the girl! Sometimes it is so sexy, other times it can be quite too much!

• No, it appears as too much make up. I like less make up on a woman. Not a fan of a painted face, and red lipstick is just too showy. It would look better if it was the color of lips (pinkish).

• Depends on your face and skin tone.
    Just don't go overboard with it.

• I don't really care for it but when put on right, it looks really good.

• I prefer pink lipstick honestly, just straight pink. sexy as hell.

• It is very sexy.

• on some girls it looks great and on others not...

• If i had to choose i like lip gloss better than lipstick but i prefer nothing on the mouth area

• Depends on the outfit

• Yes it very classy.

• Mammals are attracted to the color red

• prolly not less crazy colours that look real

• As long as it isn't too much, I prefer natural all natural

• Red is too much but pink is super sexy.

• I hate lipstick on a girl it just looks terrible in my opinion it's too over the top

• Stewie from Family Guy says girls who wear red lipstick are attention seeking Jezebels, but hey, it's only a show, righttttttt?