Do men ever love a woman /?

i know attraction draws him in but does he even actually love her enough to stay? seems guys are always looking for opportunity for the next hot ass?
why is this?
i dont know if anyones even been in a long term relationship but it seems that after time men seem to take the woman for granted and think they deserve and can do better over time, actually leading to breakup...

Most Helpful Guy

• I make seven figures per year, work out and perfect my body, soak a lot of time into self-improvement... what I've discovered is that other people can't keep up. I don't judge them for it, but they don't keep up... so am I supposed to settle?

Now, the typical guy probably has similar thoughts (even though he hasn't earned the right to think that way), looks at the average girl, and thinks "I can do better." And he usually can. Vice versa is usually true too, by the way, swapping the gender.

Truth is, most people do one of two things: they either inflate their ego, or they wallow in self-pity and self-loathing. Inevitably, relationships will break up because neither partner is typically ever being realistic in their thinking.

Odds are, you run into men with inflated egos... or you have a deflated ego that tempts them to behave inflated in comparison to you.

• i really don't know what the point of mentioning your salary or the fact that you work out was lol "other people can't keep up"... but if what you say is true you clearly fall into the category of inflated ego.

anyways what do you do for work just curious?

• Perhaps I have an ego. If so, it is at least backed by accomplishment, which was the point of what I was saying: most people who look down upon others have no cause for it and feel justified in judging and casting away people despite not being catches themselves.

I do a number of things. Direct-response copywriting and marketing, marketing consulting for small to medium sized businesses, as well as selling information products in various media. I also acquire small businesses, turn them around with proper sales and marketing systems, then sell them later for substantially more than I purchased them.

• And to directly answer your headline question: yes, men do truly fall in love with women. Value yourself highly and settle for no one who doesn't value themselves and you equally.

What Guys Said 8

• I think that women don't understand us. We love as deeply as you do. But we also possess a hunters instinct.

Sometimes women do not realise how much we do to keep them happy. And we often become unhappy because our girl is not happy. Sometimes we go through hell and back just to be with you.

At the same time when men cheat it is not that he loves the woman more. It is because he could not resist the other woman.

Men can take women for granted but it also works the other way around. For example when a baby is born men feel ignored, isolated and taken for granted and as a result we feel we are nothing more than providers. Another woman will be more appealing in such situations.

I'm just giving some examples here.

A good man will be able to resist temptation. And if he can't he's not a good man.

• I think it's harder for men to fall in love than women just like it's harder for women to reach orgasm but when men do fall in love they usually fall hard. They become vulnerable and lay out everything for her to the typical male it looks weak that's why they're scared of doing it..
    I for one hope I will never be in a relationship where I see myself eventually breaking up...

• I love someone. Barely ever see her anymore. It's never going "to be", but I still love her. I look at other girls simply because you have to move on you know? I would hope that I would never take her for granted, but I don't have the opportunity to do that, lol.

• you've just been with some shitty men. I've been cheated on the last few serious relationships I have been in. women are just as bad as men these days

• No. I used to love a girl for her personality and how she used to treat me. I've been broken about 3 times and I was not a "player" nor did I flirt or knew how. I've stopped loving. Love only yourself and God. Fight only for yourself.

• I think women are incapable of love, they just suck your wallet dry like an oil well then jump to the next jackass and make him up the game.

• Women also take men for granted. But yes both are capable of love. sometimes it's just not there for either.

• that question... look at your mom and dad. question answered

• bahaha then a no

• Lol no?
      There are so many couples walking around?
      Ofc love exists, you seem to have met the wrong guys I think

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. My boyfriend loved me like crazy.

• If you are a good person and hard working somebody will love you and stay with you.

• Men do love women but sometimes they have a hard time saying it and showing it. Still that doesn't mean they don't. They have their own way of showing it.

• Also this should help my parents got married at the age of 19 and have been married for 39 years now.