Why people think if someone spends lots of time in front of his computer he’d be bad-looking anyway?

Many people here told me… “huh u don’t look bad bro. I didn’t expect it”

So y people have this impression? It doesn’t require much time 2 take care of yerself actually…just about 1 hr/day or a little bit less : )

Most Helpful Girl

• They think its computer nerds that does it more but these days, everyone is spending more time with a computer, iphone, ipod or iPad. Its associated with people who are anti social and suffers from social anxiety.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't see the correlation at all lol.

• Hahahaha, I know. It's kind of annoying. I've known reeeeally hot guys and really hot girls in the internet.

People think we don't have a social life, and people without social lives are not very nice looking. It could be a reason.

But that's wrong, I love internet and I have a social life. I'm super friendly.

• PEOPLE are STUPID,

• Maybe because they think that they never work out so they're fat.

• LOL i'm skinny

• Yeah but people assume that if you spend a majority of your time on the computer then you sit around all day and don't know what exercise is

What Guys Said 5

• I think the mindset is that sitting by a computer is sitting. And sitting is not out working. And out working is where the guys in good shape are.

• It's a relic of the era where people who spend a lot of time at their computer were considered nerds. The real kind of nerds, not the hot-guy-with-the-hipster-glasses kind of 'nerd'.

• I look like my icon, rate me

• Well I am a bodybuilder notr some ugly fat guy :P

• true in my case