Do you think racism will ever stop?

Do you think racism will ever stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha funny picture. But no I do not and I honestly don't think it's that bad of a thing

• How is it not a bad thing? Being discriminated against based off a color or race is pretty awful

• If we lived in a world without any racism at all, theyed require even numbers of different raced people to do everything. so more Asians on basketball teams, more Mexican scientists, more black farmers, and so on and so forth with all races. Anyways, this means we'd have suckier basketball teams, farms, sxientists, and everything. Different races have different talents and different ups and downs. Nothing can be perfectly even. And the more we try, the worse off everybody is. The best you can do is let what happens happen and keep people from killing each other

What Guys Said 7

• not even in a million years :/

• What racism?

• Racism is not a fad it's a natural human behavior that will exist as long as our species does I think but I like how you have a picture of man goo XP

• probably not

• Never, not as long as ignorance is alive!

• Lovely picture, little racists though.

Probably not due to how many racists there are

• no, some people need reason to kill others

What Girls Said 3

• Hopefully it will.

• I doubt it
    But I hope so

• It would stop if all whites disappear cause they're the most racists people.