I had a really bad day can I hear a story or joke so I can feel better?

so my day went like this: it was my last day as high school student and my graduation is tomorrow.
i went and did my pe final which was easy and went to culinary. first i want to start by saying i hate my class with a passion they are incredibly disrespectful to my teacher and extremely lazy. In culinary we had a written test and had to prep food during the written test they would not shut up and one of my classmates said an incredibly derogative joke and i had to go do my test in the hallway so all year i have not said anything about a majority of my class being lazy but today i snapped because they were complaining about pork meat having blood on it and they looked at me like i was crazy as i yelled at them they looked at me like i was crazy and they asked me if i was ok because i had never done that even though i was thinking in my head i must have hiding it well. later when we done the same classmate shared more derogative jokes jokes and it pisses me off when i see ignorant people in this world.

later that class period, i heard my Government teacher got in a car accident he is in a intensive care but he is going to be ok after school i went to take the nevada CTE test for culinary and i missed it by one percent and i can't take it because my dumbass school decided to schedule my test at the absolute last minute on the bright side i graduated on the honor roll on the not so bright side, i have a crush on a junior and i am a graduating senior i will have to find a way to keep in touch with him now i am done ranting and will forgot this day with ice cream, food, hulu and netflix and my favorite yoga pants and t shirt

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Fuck the junior ur going to college. Netflix is nice. You can cook so props to you. Life is bout to get awesome I promise. I just graduated too. Shits been popping ever since.

• how bout some music that makes u feel better?

What Girls Said 3

• Hey, my brother used to carry a piece of string around as his friend
    When one of my aunts three it away, he cried for hours

• My hippie uncle was drunk and had a pint of heineken beer in his hand and sat on a plastic chair... then the two back legs broke off and he went flying. Imagine that steel toe boots and a army ballcap guy, with jogging pants, and a fancy button up shirt.. totally fall back on his ass. lol then in the drama piss his pants. GREAT STORY lmao

• im sorry about your day, hun. hope it gets better.