Does childlessness cause feminism?

What is the number 1 cause of depression and suicide in women? It's not having children. You see a woman instinctively needs to have babies, it's in her DNA. Men don't have this need, they just want sex, that's why many men get vasectomies.

So is it possible that feminism, the anti-male pro-female supremacist hate movement, is just a cry for help from bitter and depressed women who long to have children?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's usually women in their 30s or 40s who think this way, because they're afraid of missing out on everything their peers have and do. Women in this age want a stable relationship, the guy to spend their lives with. But this doesn't cause feminism.
    I agree that feminists are often not the prettiest women who may be desperate because they've made bad experiences with guys. Feminists are rather those women who won't take the responsibility of raising children while their man is the bread winner.
    Feminists want double standards though, they want to be treated like men, but they want to be treated like women at the same time, so it's actually really hard to tell whether childlessness makes women feminists. And what makes guys feminists then?

What Girls Said 7

• A lot of feminist issues revolve around women NOT having or wanting children. Women do not instinctively *need* children. So weird right? It's like people want a choice or something.

• How do you know that's the number 1 cause of depression and suicide? I didn't see that anywhere.

• You know there are woman out there that get their tubes tied if they don't want children. Lmao.

• "Why many men get vasectomies" lol far more women go on birth control than men get vasectomies

• it's the other way around

... and where's the research for that?

• I don't think you know what feminism means...

• i doubt it.

What Guys Said 8

• No, feminism causes childlessness

• no way... no way dude...

• Does childlessness cause the want for more equality for women?

You know, I think you might be on to something

• I think that most feminists are pro-choice... I'm almost sure of it...

• The reasons guys want sex is to pass on their genetics. It's biological as well.

• You have it backwards. Feminism is causing childlessness.

• It's more likely that feminism cause childlessness.
    All of the hardcore feminazi's that I know, are bitter single women 30+ that no sane man would want to come near anymore.
    I guess obnoxious, rude, confrontational and conflict seeking, aren't exactly appealing traits.

• I thought feminists usually never want to have children. That's why they love abortion.