How fucked up is this shit.. I puked - ---?

How fucked up is this shit.. I puked - ---?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• This reminds me of stories I'd hear from war vets from Afghanistan who would sometimes witness afghan men having sex with their camels at night while on lookout patrol.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That is very uncommon. A far greater threat to orangutans is the destruction of their habitat.

animalfeasance.com/.../

0|1
    0|0
    • At least is not common but the reports that it happens is such stomach sickening feeling.

• Yeah, humans are capable of some sick and depraved things sometimes. Thankfully the good in humanity far outweighs the bad.

What Girls Said 3

• That's disgusting...

1|1
    0|0
  • Why are people so fucked up? !!!

2|1
    0|0
  • On a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the nastiest I'd give this shit a solid infinity. People are so sick. e. e

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• man i'll puke :|

1|1
    0|0
  • I see humans in this planet but no humanity.

2|1
    0|0
  • that is fucked up beyond belief

1|1
    0|0
  • combine sex tourism with a place with no animal welfare rights thats what you get

0|1
    0|0
  • sure. take a picture of an animal, give it a sad backstory, and hope it'll go viral. j might be one of the dumbest guys alive, but even I'm not falling for this.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people are so messed up, I am ashamed of my gneder

2|1
    0|0
    • imagine what that orangutan doesn't even understand whats going on... and the evil humans do their sickness

• It's not just guys. Apparently women give BJs and let themselves get mounted by animals. Pretty gross

• Iknow they're sick in the head, that is like pedophilia, animals are dumb, and they dont want sex, and that is just wrong

• I don't believe everything I read.

0|1
    0|0