How fucked up is this shit.. I puked - ---?

Most Helpful Girl

• This reminds me of stories I'd hear from war vets from Afghanistan who would sometimes witness afghan men having sex with their camels at night while on lookout patrol.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is very uncommon. A far greater threat to orangutans is the destruction of their habitat.

animalfeasance.com/.../

• At least is not common but the reports that it happens is such stomach sickening feeling.

• Yeah, humans are capable of some sick and depraved things sometimes. Thankfully the good in humanity far outweighs the bad.

What Girls Said 3

• That's disgusting...

• Why are people so fucked up? !!!

• On a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the nastiest I'd give this shit a solid infinity. People are so sick. e. e

What Guys Said 7

• man i'll puke :|

• I see humans in this planet but no humanity.

• that is fucked up beyond belief

• combine sex tourism with a place with no animal welfare rights thats what you get

• sure. take a picture of an animal, give it a sad backstory, and hope it'll go viral. j might be one of the dumbest guys alive, but even I'm not falling for this.

• Some people are so messed up, I am ashamed of my gneder

• imagine what that orangutan doesn't even understand whats going on... and the evil humans do their sickness

• It's not just guys. Apparently women give BJs and let themselves get mounted by animals. Pretty gross

• Iknow they're sick in the head, that is like pedophilia, animals are dumb, and they dont want sex, and that is just wrong

• I don't believe everything I read.