At what age did you give up on the party and clubbing lifestyle?

There is no right or wrong answer here. I am just interested to see at what age most people give up on the party and clubbing lifestyle.

• I was never interested in that lifestyle, it is just not me.
    67% (8)59% (10)62% (18)Vote
  • At around 22.
    17% (2)6% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • After 25 I was not interested anymore.
    8% (1)6% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • At around 30.
    0% (0)12% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • I am older than 30 and still love the party and clubbing lifestyle.
    8% (1)17% (3)14% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• At 23, I grew out of it. I'll go probably 2 times a year.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I never liked it, my friends were really into it and I tried to do what they liked. One time I tried to go to the club when I was 18 with my friends and knocked a guy out because he wouldn't stop touching and grabbing me no matter how many times I told him to stop. Haven't been since.

0|0
    0|1
  • I never liked it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't know how to vote here. I still love the clubs although I'll do it twice a year.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never been to a "club". I have never been to a rave. I went to one concert (Britney Spears when I was 13). The only parties I ever went to were small community college parties (like 15 people max). I have never done any drugs. I smoked cigarettes for 6 years (6 months clean since I quit). I smoke weed rarely (used to be 4 blunts a day, now maybe one hit every 2 weeks). I have one 12 oz beer per day, one 6 oz glass of wine, or two 1oz shots.

0|0
    0|0
  • why is there no answers younger than 22? i gave it up when i got pregnant at 19. never really liked parties but i liked raves a lot.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't think any answers younger than 22 would get used that much that is why. I was never a big party person either. I went to night clubs sometimes but they are all full of the same type of people really. Not exactly a good place to meet people for a relationship at all.

• Show All
    • Yeah I agree, night clubs are the place to go and show interest in the other gender if you want a one night stand and nothing else lol.

• Same applies to bars

• I was never interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't been out in a year

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B, but when I hit 21 I was just done lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stopped caring about partying and clubbing 3yrs ago. Plus now the loud music would bug me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure how to answer. I only go once or twice a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I started when I was 18, made some real shit mistakes and stopped while I was 18.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I didn't really dig it but it was the way to meet some relaxed girls.

Then I met my wife and I stopped.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your lucky I have mostly met anything but relaxed girls at clubs and bars. I have mostly met rude girls.

• The wrong clubs thus.

• I don't know, I don't think it is the wrong clubs I just think it is an attitude in general with most of the girls. Most of them don't want to meet guys they are just out for fun with their friends.

• I was never massively into it. I still get dragged out one night a week, and it's usually quite fun for a couple of hours - but definitely not worth all the drama that inevitably ensues later on, which I absolutely hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • never been into it

0|0
    0|0
  • party animal til I die

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm not too crazy anymore like I was in college. But, I definitely bring dates to go dancing to clubs occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could give up now... but it seems like you can't meet women without going to clubs and bars.

0|0
    0|0
  • never start.

Its just a bunch of drunk atheists acting like fools. What's so free thinking about that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do it often but I still enjoy a party every now and then I don't know when I will stop

0|0
    0|0
  • I was never into that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 23 and I'm just getting started.

0|0
    0|0
  • never started it

0|0
    0|0