Ever been in the opposite gender's restroom/locker room purposely/accidentally?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah purposefully. The guys locker room in high school had a huge open space where in the girls we had more rows of lockers. The guy I was with said that's where the football team would huddle together lol
    Guys bathroom I went in had no door on the stall.

• so you peed for all to see

• Never thought about it as we don't look

• Still, you're right next to other guys out in the open. Girls don't have anything showing when we go and we have stalls lol
      Why is it normal for guys to whip their dicks out in open bathrooms? I'd hate that part of being a guy lol

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, not on purpose though lol.

• Yep... purposefully, the guys threw one guys shoes up into the roof (there was a tile missing) so my friend lifted me up on his shoulders so I could reach them😂

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, at hole in the wall Chinese restaurants I just use the "single" ladies room if the mens room is taken.

• Not that I recall

• restroom... coz guys' public restrooms r shitty literally

• I almost walked into a woman's restroom at school because I thought it was the door that lead to the staircases lmao. That would've been awkward af.

• yes in high school i was involved in drama productions and the boys didn't have enough room to do our makeup so we all used the girls restroom/lockerrooom to do it. we were supervised though!

• .. yea..."accidentally" though...

• Yes, the girls' lockerroom smells like flowers.

The boys' smells like a rotting corpse

• Both yes and yes