What To Expect At A Concert?

I might be going to my first concert this summer, but I have no clue what to expect. The gates open at 5 PM and all the tickets are general admission, so how early should I arrive? Are there any tips on what to do/not to do, or what to wear/not to wear? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of music? That really effects what you should wear and expect lol

• It's sort of dance-rock/Indie pop, I suppose. It's a Walk The Moon concert (of Shut Up and Dance fame, but the rest of their music is even better).

• And get there around 1.5-2 hours ahead of time if the tickets are first come first served

• Perfect! Thank you! :D

What Guys Said 2

• if they r popular... guess it'll b crowded then

• Loud music. a lot of marijuana smoke. Some nudity. Topless girls sitting on shoulders of guys. Girls kissing each other. High girls who are kissing each other. Puking girls who drank too much. Used condoms at darker areas of the grass. People getting chased while escaping a fight. People fucking on the ground with or without clothes.

What Girls Said 3

• Loud music, a lot of walking and standing, an amazing time, your gonna be exhausted by the end of it... Who are you going to see?

• ~You should get there early and wear what your comfortable in, but most importantly have fun.

• Make sure to hold hands with your friends so you don't get lost.