What phone do u suggest?

I wanna buy a mid range phone but it must have A BIG storage and nice resolution and hard software coz I download a shit ton of things, so please help

Most Helpful Girl

• I have LG G and it's storage is about 25gb an excellent phone in my opinion.
    I would recommend one of the LG G phones either 1-2-3 it's your choice

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• iPhones are bad for storage... sure you can (I think, offhand) up to 128gb on the newest models, but at a very high price.

Android / Windows phones are where its at if you want expandable storage (not all, though... you have to check for SD compatibility).

For midrange, I would go with the Nexus 5 or 6. It's stock android without all the bloat crap from companies like HTC and Samsung. Plus, you will always get the newest version of android on it (it's the Google developer model).

One benefit of a Windows phone is that later this year, Windows 10 will launch on ALL devices (phone, tablet, and desktop/laptop). You will be able to use the same apps on all platforms.

• 1|1
  • OnePlus one, it has what other high end phones have and it costs only 300-350$ depends on the storage.

• y don't u buy a tablet instead?

• Micro SD cards are being phased out so ho with total FREE MB that is after the bloatware. I suggest LG phone.