Pride, envy, gluttony, list, anger, greed and sloth; which of the 7 Deadly Sins would most likely be your un-doing?

Mine is definitely lust.

*list should be 'lust'

Most Helpful Guy

• Same boat as you: lust.

What Guys Said 12

• Definitely lust... but coupled with some occasional sloth and gluttony. The other four ones are practically absent in my personality, which I am quite happy about.

• probably greed

• pride :D

.

• Anger. I've already gotten in tons of trouble due to my temper and I'm 18, so I gotta control myself more.

• Probably pride.

• Sloth... and it already is...

• Probably lust for me as well... that or maybe gluttony?

• Pride of course... it's the root to all evil on earth.

• I'd have to say lust... sometimes envy... they can go hand-in-hand at times...

• sloth
    p. s what is list

• Well hmm itd not just one

• Lust (porn and masturbation) followed by gluttony.

What Girls Said 11

• Don't mistake this for pride, but I don't think any of those are likely for me. I'm a good Christian girl and I try my best to stay away from those things. Of course it's impossible to totally shelter myself and not have any feelings of the sort, but I control them and they're not a problem. I definitely have the most trouble with anger of all of those but I don't think it'd ever be enough trouble to really do damage.

• Anger isn't one of them the term for that is wrath-extreme anger

Wrath and envy most likely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtlX3X_T-7w

• Most likely envy

• Probably pride

• Interesting. It would probably be a toss up between wrath and pride.

• Lust and envy.

• Envy definitely

• lust maybe, or anger, or envy. I don't know.

• GLUTTONY, I eat a lot of unhealthy food and think about my next meal all the time lol whether im trying to avoid it or plan a healthy meal.
    SLOTH, the reason that I am skinny/fat. (skinny in clothes, noticable belly naked)
    ENVY, while im slothing around im on instagram/facebook/pinterest looking at others happy lives and I want it so bad! I once hated a girl for having everything that i dont, i had to remind myself that I was lazy and could have it if i did something about it.
    LUST, when I was 19 I lost my virginity then slept with 12 men before I turned 20 and now @20 with my current boyfriend I want sex all the time that our relationship is pretty much based off of sex since neither of us are willing to go out of our way and make a date.
    PRIDE, Im worried about how i look and won't stop the bitchy face when im in public in an uncomfortable situation because im afraid to look ugly or stupid.. lol doesn't make sense but it is what it is.
    ANGER, I hated myself for slothing around because that made me eat a lot and envy others. I hated myself because I was horny af and couldnt have a normal relationship. I hated myself for being conceited and prideful with a bitchy face when all of the above was happening.. lolol

lol soooo i think they are all taking me to hell?

• Ahhh... you are young. You'll be fine! Start going after the things you want. Make a few small changes here and there (ones that are sustainable) and you will get where you want to be. As for lust... well, I've never had sex and regretted it. So. I think there is forgiveness if we change our ways. And if not, we will be in good company downstairs.

• I think pride.

• Lust without a doubt.