I want to learn a different instrument?

I play an acoustic guitar, (have done since I was about 12) but Im tied between learning to sing and play guitar or start playing the drums again. I feel like learning to sing and play the quitar will help me more in life then to play drums but I really want to start playing drums again. Any suggestions? Even another instrument?🎸🎀

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen kiddo. Drums aren't just a instrument you learn because you have nothing else to do. You have to feel it inside of you. You have to have that rhythm. I've been playing drums for 7 years and dreaming about playing drums since I was 4 when we were listeing to Twisted Sister and banged our heads.

What Girls Said 2

• If you really want to start playing drums, go for it.

• start drums then.

What Guys Said 1

• Follow your heart, if you want to bang on the drums all day go for it. If you have a good kit, and can keep a beat it's easy to find a band. Besides I've worked with drummers who sing too, think about it.