What do you think of fathers who name their belts (that they spank their kids with)?

Personally I find it absolutely stupid. My sperm-donor named one of his belts "The Equalizer".

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's funny and awful at the same time. Aah I'm so conflicted 😂😠

• It is pretty funny and yet highly disturbing... lol. I just find it to be absolutely stupid. :)

• I was actually spanked with a belt on a few occasions but it was by my mom, not my dad :o

She never named it tho 😅

• thanks

lol you give me a lot of mhos

What Guys Said 11

• Bad parents... this

• what the fuck... this is not even funny. i think physical violence should only be an escalation you choose in very rare occasions. it shouldn´t be so normal that you even name the tool you do it with. not even mentioning the fact that you shouldn´t spank your kids with any items.

parenting done wrong!!

• That is just wrong

• Spanking kids is learning kids that violence is the way to solve a problem.
    Cave man behavior. Name his underpants "Karma" and stuff them in his mouth while he's asleep.

• Not necessarily. All it does do is make the children resent the parents.

• Much more: parental violence teaches kids a lesson. A bad lesson: that violence is OK.

• No it doesn't. Because I didn't get that violence was okay from the spankings. Some kids might, but not all kids. You don't speak for me.

I have not met one child who was spanked that didn't resent their parents at ONE time for doing it to them though. There might be some who thought they deserved it.

• Haha. That's funny..

• That's just disturbing.

• More than disturbing, it's sickly destructive, for the kids and for society.

• i think that shit is hilarious and and a nice scare tactic don't make me break on the peacemaker The Equalizer or Steve...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2835d0f809.jpg

• make me breakout*

• It didn't scare me. All that I was afraid of was pain that I didn't want. And he was sexist/biased so I would get less whippings than my brothers because I was a girl.

• ahahaha wtf

• its weird some form of intimidation. I liked your pic tell me more abou you you seem interesting.

• I think people who beat their children with belts should be taken into custody for child abuse.

• what d fuck did i just read.

• A question. I thought that was obvious.

• whaat? how about police and criminal punishment for supporting children's rules?

• i mean for against childrens' rules?

What Girls Said 8

• He probably just thinks it's funny lol
    It probably intimidates the kids, and let's him say "if you don't behave I'll get the equalizer" in public so he's not saying "I'm gonna whip you with my ducking belt if you don't start behaving"

• That's ridiculous...

• I find it ironic that someone who could use creativity like that couldn't bother to find an actual decent way of parenting. There is something psychologically and mentally deficient with someone who hits a child, period. You must take after your mother🌹

• as someone who has been spanked with belts as a kid... i think its stupid

• Lmao wtf. My dad never beat me with a belt, but he did threaten to. And the belt was called Mr. Brown or Mr. Black.

• My impression would be that they're either really sheltered/uneducated or weird honestly lol. Also no man would be spanking my children if I ever had them, it's one of the laziest ways of parenting in my opinion among other things.

• What the hell?

• It's weird.