Tattoo of hey Arnold character, good idea or stupid?

I want to get a tattoo of helga because she represents the plight of the ugly woman who is desperately in love with someone who doesn't in return. That's the story of my life right now. I love him but he doesn't love me.
When I fall for someone I basically worship them.
I have a unibrow too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually like what it represents... However I don't think you should get it because I it's only going to remind you of him even once you move on.

But it's up to you.

• You're right. It would be a constant reminder ughh

What Guys Said 10

• I think it would be cute

• It didn't occur to me that she was supposed to be ugly.

I strongly urge you against getting a tattoo, anyway. There are ways you can express yourself without permanently changing your body. You may find in ten years that you don't feel like Helga at all, but the tattoo would still remain. If you're going to spend money, get someone to tutor you in art, and draw a picture. Or learn a language. Those are much more attractive things than body art.

That doesn't mean you'd ruin your life by getting a tattoo, but I can't see it adding anything.

• I think it would be better to just dress up like her.
    favim.com/.../...y-arnold-love-Favim.com-54961.jpg

• Ink will turn off good guys. Who wants a woman who has drawn on her body and it looks like she had it done in prison.

• VERY BAD IDEA

• It may suit u... any pics?

• Tattoos in general are stupid. And only make otherwise attractive girls very ugly.

• I think it's not a good choice.

• trust me dont.,,,, if you do,, getting something with strength my tattoo means battle
    im ready to kill fight whatever i gotta do too get what i want im a crazy guy

• You may want to choose something less... dated.

If you're getting a tattoo, go for a timeless design, not one you'll regret in 6 months.

What Girls Said 9

• What happens when u find true love? And u no longer feel that way?

I suggest u get a tattoo that has a significant meaning to you. One which you agree with in general and won't be altered by your lives experience.

• If it has meaning to you then get it. I think he symbolism you gave is reason enough to get it, just make sure hat once you get a man that you won't regret getting a tattoo of someone who couldn't get a man lol

• If you want it, go for it!

• As some others have said, don't leave that as your mark for when things change positively for you. You will not always be the "Helga." Get something that will stand the test of time and grow with you if you really want a tattoo.

• It's a nice idea but the whole "I love him he doesn't love me" thing is not your forever. It's not your destiny. Maybe a hopeful quote instead? Idk! Think positively!

• This is a stupid idea

• If you identify with her, then go ahead. That's the point of Tattoos. You want to make people ask, 'Why did you get that?' so you can talk about it. Tattoos should tell a story. I don't think it's good to get it based on a single guy, but if you relate her to yourself with lots of relationships and a unibrow, go ahead.
    Hey, I wanted a tattoo of SideShow Bob stepping on a rake once. You know that scene in the Simpsons? Lol thank God I didn't get it.

• Hehe I know which scene. I guess wearing it as a shirt is a better alternative

• And then one day you'll get over it but your Helga tattoo will not.

• In the Hey Arnold movie the become sort of a thing at the end though.