Am I shallow? Read details?

So there was this girl who I was jealous of. I was afraid she was going to steal my crush. I saw her today in a room with my crush. I didn't feel any jealousy at all. In fact, weirdly enough I thought she was not "so pretty" as I made her out to be. NOT UGLY! Just I dunno. I expect more. Am I shallow for thinking she isn't so pretty for him as me?

• ya
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're fine. I would focus more on the guy though then the girl!

• I know. I just don't want to be seen as shallow. I think the guy likes me though.

• I don't think anyone can read your inner thoughts! Even if they can, I don't think anyone would label you as shallow!

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think your shallow. You are being realistic about the fact that looks matter to everyone to some extent. Anyone that says looks do not matter to them at all or in any way is lying. It is natural for you to want to be more attractive looking than the other girl. :)

• Thanks :D

• To make sure you understand my point. I WAS NOT ATTRACTED TO HIM AT ALL! I thought he was kinda ugly. Relationship was amazing. So your point is invalid in this scenario. So no its not important to everyone.

• I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION! I WAS TALKING IN GENERAL. So my point is not invalid. Also you are missing my point I SAID TO SOME DEGREE! NOT IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. What is the point in me bothering when you are not listening to what a really said in the first place it is a waste of my breath. Don't get all snotty and shitty with me because I disagree. Your attitude really sucks. I thought you where a reasonable person to talk to but clearly I was wrong!. You need to read what I actually type!

• no... just yer opinion :)

• cool

• Nah seems he blocked me... i dunno y though

• He is afraid. Like a little girl. Thanks Klaatu.

• Nope, I wouldn't consider that being shallow

What Girls Said 1

• i dont think so.