Buying new phone this wknd what platform should I get? Apple or android? And why?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Apple because IOS is easier and smoother to use, the iPhone camera is better and the App Store has better and more useful apps than google play store. Plus Apple makes its own hardware and software together so this is a bonus.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• apple is better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Bro, get an Android device. Preferably get vanilla android like the Nexus 5 or 6 or you can get something very close to vanilla with a few minor changes like the Moto X. You can even look into OPO which runs CM which is still a decent ROM although I don't agree with some of the management team's decisions in terms of profits but that's different.

Android gives you much more control than iOS in just stock form, when you root it's beyond anything a jailbreak can do. Example being you can do things like install other app stores (think of Amazon's or F-Droid here). You can also sideload apps. Not to mention there's a global back button. You'll love it. Plus you can get great phones like the OPO or Moto X for much much cheaper than the iPhone. Even the Nexus 6 is cheaper than the iPhone 6 and that's after Google decided not to super subsidize and rather let it be closer to the cost of other flagships.

Oh and the issue with iOS is how locked in it is to what Apple deems as what you need rather than how Android handles it. Example, Apple still has NFC locked.

At one point the iPhone was revolutionary, key word was. They were late to the game in things like LTE capable devices, larger screens and NFC (which only came with the iPhone 6 and is still locked where other things beyond what little Apple limited it to are unable to access it properly).

0|0
    0|0
  • android... coz i use android LOL

0|0
    0|1
  • Apple is more unified and stable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apple! Android is counter intuitive bullshit that makes life harder than it needs to be.

0|1
    0|0