WhatsApp or Kik?

Wich one you use the most? Kik isn't popular in my country and basically everyone here uses WhatsApp.

• WhatsApp
  • Kik
  • I don't use any

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatsapp is way better. Kik is really badly made. The good thing with kik is that you don't need to give your phone number, but it's just so badly made. Whereas whatsapp is awesome

What Guys Said 6

• WhatsApp is better, and now you can even call free.
    I use that app to talk to my family in Spain without having to pay.

• wotsupp coz i like its name more LOL

• Facebook Messenger, cause it has everything I need and looks great.

• You lost me...😶😶

• I don't use any.

• Kik only! :)

What Girls Said 7

• I don't use Kik, WhatsApp, or Snapchat. I don't trade pics and I don't want to see dick non stop I'll watch porn if I want that's essentially what these apps or for (trading nudes) especially teens whether you realize it or not.

• These apps are really efficient and helpful when it comes to talk to people. I don't use it for nudes and my friends also don't. There's a POSSIBILITY of sending pictures there, but the way you use the app that is gonna define if you'll get to see or not naughty photos. You can block people too, if they're annoying you. I see your point, but it's not very compatible with the reality (at least with my experience using them).

• I just recently started using KIK. Not familiar with the other one.

• I only use Kik.

• Kik recently

• Mostly whatsapp

• I don't use any. I tried Kik before but it's not popular here so I uninstalled it.

• i dont use either.