What's your favorite emoji?

You can have more than one favorite. My favorite emojis are 😇, 😏, and 💁🏾.

Updates:
If you're on a computer, just post a picture of something. I'm constantly on my phone I'm sorry guys. :(

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• 😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😇😈👿😉😊☺️😋😌😍😎😏😐😑😒😓😔😕😖😗😘😙😚😛😜😝😞😟😠😡😢😣😤😥😦😧😨😩😪😫😬😭😮😯😰😱😲😳😴😵😶😷😸😹😺😻😼😽😾😿🙀👣👤👥👶🏻👦🏻👧🏻👨🏻👩🏻👪👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👨‍👧👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👫👬👭👯👰🏻👱🏻👲🏻👳🏻👴🏻👵🏻👮🏻👷🏻👸🏻💂🏻👼🏼🎅🏻👻👹👺💩💀👽👾🙇💁🏻🙅🏻🙆🏻🙋🏻🙎🏻🙍🏻💆🏻💇🏻💑👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨💏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🙌👏👂🏻👀👃🏻👄💋👅💅🏻👋🏻👍🏻👎🏻☝🏻️👆🏻👇🏻👈🏻👉🏻👌🏻✌🏻️👊🏻✊🏻✋🏻💪🏻👐🏻🙏🏻🌱🌲🌳🌴🌵🌷🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼💐🌾🌿🍀🍁🍂🍃🍄🌰🐀🐁🐭🐹🐂🐃🐄🐮🐅🐆🐯🐇🐰🐈🐱🐎🐴🐏🐑🐐🐓🐔🐤🐣🐥🐦🐧🐘🐪🐫🐗🐖🐷🐽🐕🐩🐶🐺🐻🐨🐼🐵🙈🙉🙊🐒🐉🐲🐊🐍🐢🐸🐋🐳🐬🐙🐟🐠🐡🐚🐌🐛🐜🐝🐞🐾⚡️🔥🌙☀️⛅️☁️💧💦☔️💨❄️🌟⭐️🌠🌄🌅🌈🌊🌋🌌🗻🗾🌐🌍🌎🌏🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌚🌝🌛🌜🌞🍅🍆🌽🍠🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🍔🍕🍖🍗🍘🍙🍚🍛🍜🍝🍞🍟🍡🍢🍣🍤🍥🍦🍧🍨🍩🍪🍫🍬🍭🍮🍯🍰🍱🍲🍳🍴🍵☕️🍶🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🍼🎀🎁🎂🎃🎄🎋🎍🎑🎆🎇🎉🎊🎈💫✨💥🎓👑🎎🎏🎐🎌🏮💍❤️💔💌💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟💜💛💚💙🏃🏻🚶🏻💃🏻🚣🏻🏊🏻🏄🏻🛀🏻🏂🎿⛄️🚴🏻🚵🏻🏇🏻⛺️🎣⚽️🏀🏈⚾️🎾🏉⛳️🏆🎽🏁🎹🎸🎻🎷🎺🎵🎶🎼🎧🎤🎭🎫🎩🎪🎬🎨🎯🎱🎳🎰🎲🎮🎴🃏🀄️🎠🎡🎢🚃🚞🚂🚋🚝🚄🚅🚆🚇🚈🚉🚊🚌🚍🚎🚐🚑🚒🚓🚔🚨🚕🚖🚗🚘🚙🚚🚛🚜🚲🚏⛽️🚧🚦🚥🚀🚁✈️💺⚓️🚢🚤⛵️🚡🚠🚟🛂🛃🛄🛅💴💶💷💵🗽🗿🌁🗼⛲️🏰🏯🌇🌆🌃🌉🏠🏡🏢🏬🏭🏣🏤🏥🏦🏨🏩💒⛪️🇧🇷🏫🇦🇺🇦🇹🇧🇪🇧🇷🇨🇦🇨🇱🇨🇳🇨🇴🇩🇰🇫🇮🇫🇷🇩🇪🇭🇰🇮🇳🇮🇩🇮🇪🇮🇱🇮🇹🇯🇵🇰🇷🇲🇴🇲🇾🇲🇽🇳🇱🇳🇿🇳🇴🇵🇭🇵🇱🇵🇹🇵🇷🇷🇺🇸🇦🇸🇬🇿🇦🇪🇸🇸🇪🇨🇭🇹🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇦🇪🇻🇳⌚️📱📲💻⏰⏳⌛️📷📹🎥📺📻📟📞☎️📠💽💾💿📀📼🔋🔌💡🔦📡💳💸💰💎🌂👝👛👜💼🎒💄👓👒👡👠👢👞👟👙👗👘👚👕👔👖🚪🚿🛁🚽💈💉💊🔬🔭🔮🔧🔪🔩🔨💣🚬🔫🔖📰🔑✉️📩📨📧📥📤📦📯📮📪📫📬📭📄📃📑📈📉📊📅📆🔅🔆📜📋📖📓📔📒📕📗📘📙📚📇🔗📎📌✂️📐📍📏🚩📁📂✒️✏️📝🔏🔐🔒🔓📣📢🔈🔉🔊🔇💤🔔🔕💭💬🚸🔍🔎🚫⛔️📛🚷🚯🚳🚱📵🔞🉑🉐💮㊙️㊗️🈴🈵🈲🈶🈚️🈸🈺🈷🈹🈳🈂🈁🈯️💹❇️✳️❎✅✴️📳📴🆚🅰🅱🆎🆑🅾🆘🆔🅿️🚾🆒🆓🆕🆖🆗🆙🏧♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️🚻🚹🚺🚼♿️🚰🚭🚮▶️◀️🔼🔽⏩⏪⏫⏬➡️⬅️⬆️⬇️↗️↘️↙️↖️↕️↔️🔄↪️↩️⤴️⤵️🔀🔁🔂#⃣0⃣1⃣2⃣3⃣4⃣5⃣6⃣7⃣8⃣9⃣🔟🔢🔤🔡🔠ℹ️📶🎦🔣➕➖〰➗✖️✔️🔃™©®💱💲➰➿〽️❗️❓❕❔‼️⁉️❌⭕️💯🔚🔙🔛🔝🔜🌀Ⓜ️⛎🔯🔰🔱⚠️♨️♻️💢💠♠️♣️♥️♦️☑️⚪️⚫️🔘🔴🔵🔺🔻🔸🔹🔶🔷▪️▫️⬛️⬜️◼️◻️◾️◽️🔲🔳🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚🕛🕜🕝🕞🕟🕠🕡🕢🕣🕤🕥🕦🕧

Those

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

1|0
    0|0
  • 😻😊 I also really like the ^_^ and ^.^ smiley faces!

0|0
    0|0
  • 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😞😕😞😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 those lol

0|0
    0|0
  • <3

love this

0|0
    0|0
  • The monkeys! Speak no evil and hear no evil to be precise!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like.:) and.;) more, I don't know why this site turns them into :) and ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Can someone tell me what the Android-equivalent to Emoji is?

0|0
    0|0
  • Always happy no matter what stay positive

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12