I need help trying to figure out how to get a baby nursery done. We are having her nursery in our bedroom but I can't seem to come up with any ideas?

Our room isn't too small but I need to figure out how I'm going to fit her cot and her drawers. I'm so overwhelmed! I would draw but I am so bad at drawing down Ideas. Maybe someone could give me advice or draw me a picture of how to set up the bedroom? I can post a picture! There are a few things I need to throw out too! A small table, an old drawer.. etc. I need tips!

Most Helpful Guy

• Aren't you too young to have a baby? Oh yeah that's right your a woman you can mooch of your already financially stabled husband who already graduated from college you could just have your baby sleep with you build a baby bed in your room.

• I'm sorry, don't vent your anger on me just because you can't get laid. If you're on here to be a troll fuck off my page. I was asking a serious question, I wasn't asking for your dim wit opinion. Now go back to your mom's house where you probably live in the basement still as where I don't 'mooch' on my husband and ACTUALLY have my own place :) Cheers

• And your English is fucking terrible.

What Guys Said 1

• draw mickey mouse :D

What Girls Said 1

• the bed is the most important thing!