Why are there so many attacks on Irish people on here lately?

Why all the nasty and rude comments about Irish people on GAG? Seems excessive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't seen it? P. s. I love the Irish!! My night instantly gets better when I bump into one at the pub. They are a good crack;) as the Irish say.

What Guys Said 9

• US teens tend to be Anglophiles, and therefore racist especially against the Irish, though pretty much against any minority that doesn't accept second class status.

• Proof of your claim? It says you live in China, what do you know about American life?

• He asked for your proof and what you know about American life. there was absolutely no attack in that comment. And if you are going to call people low life for no reason, you could at least have the decency to mention him so he can see it. @Dakota_The_Rota

• You're a low life racist. There, can you read that?

• I am irish and hadn't seen anything.

• You are Irish? I can't see that. I mean you look so normal. Are you sure?
      JK I am a mixture of many groups, but the strongest is Irish. Gave both of my kids very Irish names.

• huhhh... never seen it... irish people r only a few here

• I'm a quarter Irish.. I have yet to see antagonistic comments vis a vis of Irishmen/women.

I'd be really mad if I did though...

• I havn't seen any attacks on them, I like the Irish, though I'm part Scottish myself.

• I was sleeping when this was happening I guess..

• I have never seen that before, actually I have a crush on an Irish girl here lol.

• the Irish are so lucky they get all the attention in G@G

• You mean after the blacks, the Indians, etc., etc. Yeah, real lucky. {sarcasm for those who do not recognize it.}

• How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe you're just focusing on those specific questions because from the comments I'm seeing so far even those who are Irish themselves having been seeing them.

• hahaha there is something honestly I don't know what you're referring to but. People always accuse me of not being from Ireland. Someone made a blog post about it on their blogspot blog. About how I'm only pretending to be from Ireland. Like it's really far-fetched, y'know. And since that at least 2 other people said the same thing. I mean maybe that has nothing to do with this website but. I've never had that happen before in my whole life.

Who knows?

• Wait what? I haven't seen any nor would I ever do that... and not just because I'm partially Irish it's rude.

• Where? I've never seen negative comments about the Irish.

• Haven't seen that b4

• Huh , I never noticed.

• I haven't seen any comments like that. Do you have any links?

• hope it doesn't continue

• I haven't noticed

• I'm Irish and I've never seen anything. What have you seen?

• i noticed that too...