Goku vs Vegeta?

Goku vs Vegeta ?

Though Goku is the main lead of the series I have fallen in love with Vegeta. His character and attitude, the hard work he puts in to become the best have won many hearts. Although its just a cartoon, we have learned many things from it. Tell me whom do you like?

• Goku
  • Vegeta

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always been more of a fan of Vegeta.
    Vegeta took a bunch of ass whoopins for Goku, to help stall so he can come save the day, Vegeta didn't give a fuck.

I liked when it came to fusion, and Vegeta would rather have died than got help from Goku lol, he's the realist.

But this is one of his best moments. I'm sure we've all seen it, but it's worth posting.
    http://youtu.be/LNSNkNxQuwE

• Yeah. . good to see some vegeta fans <3

• Piccolo basically tells him he's going to hell, and Vegeta is just like "Well, so be it. Now get out of here so I can blow this fat boy to pieces"

What Girls Said 4

• i have to ageee with you... something about Vegeta makes me like him more then Goku... Vegeta has pride, and always wants to be stronger then Goku. He keeps trying and tryiing and never gives up!!! his personality is cold/mean/ he does not care for others only for him :D lol still like him thoughhh

• This is like really hard because they're both extremely powerful but everyone's familiar with goku
    Then again vegeta is awesome
    I don't know
    I voted vegeta

• Vegeta because I like veggies

• Goku all the way!

What Guys Said 5

• As much as I love Goku, I really think the story of Vegeta is what made DBZ what it was. His history and pain is much more genuine and profound than the naivety of Goku (who I still love)

• I like pikachu out of the choices

• I like Vegeta way more. Goku is stronger, but Vegeta is perhaps one of the best characters. If not the best.

• Vegeta all the way he is freaking awsome and my favorite

• Vegeta is a fucking badass.