Any good anime?

Im into action, mystery, and horror, no romances please 3 i like are naruto, dbz, and death note...
And i know im only 15 but i dont mind if it has blood and gore i love gore (*˘︶˘*) not real gore though..

Most Helpful Guy

• My list
    Ben-To (TV) Decent
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (TV) Excellent
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (TV) Masterpiece
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (TV) Masterpiece
    Kekkaishi (TV) Decent
    Neon Genesis Evangelion (TV) Excellent
    Samurai 7 (TV) Good
    Space Dandy (TV) Excellent
    Tiger & Bunny (TV) Good

What Girls Said 7

• I think you would like Ghost in the Shell!

If you wanna go way down the horror/mystery route I recommend Serial Experiments Lain. It's... pretty fucked up (I haven't been able to make it through all of it - and its only 13 episodes - because of Feels, lol) but I first watched it when I was 15, I remeber, and I remember it being pretty important to me then. So, yeah...

• Do you mind reading subtitles? There's an anime called Tokyo Ghoul that you'd probably like. I haven't had a chance to watch all of it yet, but it seems very promising. Also Noragami, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, and Soul Eater are good. You also sound like you'd like Attack on Titan.

• I prefer dubbed but if the anime is really good i wouldn't mind it

• Yeah Noragami, Attack on Titan, and Tokyo Ghoul are currently subbed but I know Attack on Titan is getting dubbed

• Gantz
    Filler

• Once peace
    yami shibai
    deadman wonderland
    elfen Lied
    High school of the dead
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    Another
    School days
    Shiki
    Hellsing
    Blood c
    Mirai Nikki
    When they cry
    Corpse Party
    Attack on Titan

• Death note and soul eater are my top 2 favorites

• Here's where you can see it all:
    kissanime. com
    just go into genres and pick your prefrences

• Attack on Titan.

What Guys Said 7

• Lol naruto "if that floats your boat by all means watch" but since you want horror/gore I recommend Hellsing old version and Another

• Yeah narutos not really gory but im addicted to it for some reason and ill check hellsing out

• Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
    Ping Pong: The Animation
    One Piece
    Cowboy Bebop
    Trigun
    Soul Eater
    Full Metal Alchemist

• DAMMIT NOW COWBOY BEBOP THEME SONG IS IN MY HEAD.

• Monster,, requiem from the darkness, inuyasha

• Maybe you'd like tokyo ghoul. One piece is good too but it's really long. You could watch one episode every day for two years and still not catch up. It's worth it though

• 99.99999999999999% of anime is porn, So, Good luck finding some that isn't.

• you also think the nazis weren't antisemites or something lmao shut up dude

• Yeah thats Japan..
      Great plots and shit anyway

• Like, I have nothing against Anime, Dont get me wrong here, I appreciate there is some good anime with good stories, But, To find it, You have to slew through mammoth amounts of porn, sexualized school girls, shitty stories and all that other crap to find it. :P

• Boku no Pico

• On a more serious note, Code Geass, Hetalia, and Attack on Titan are all my favorites although I don't watch anime anymore (Cowboy Bebop was BEAST - number 1 anime in all listings). I watched Naruto and One Piece too but gave up when I found the manga.

• I've heard about that lol

• Galaxy Rangers