What do you think of this article about tattoos?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like scaremongering. It's just typical Yahoo clickbait. Everyone knows there is a risk of infection while getting the tattoo done, which is why you should only go to reputable shops that are regularly inspected, and who have positive testimonials from former clients.

I've never heard of problems afterwards with regards to reactions to the ink. With proper aftercare, your tattoo will be just fine. The only problems I've heard of are due to infections acquired from the needle or from bad aftercare. My brother has a full sleeve on one arm and a few other tats elsewhere and he's never had a problem, and my husband has a few tattoos and he's never had a problem either. I don't have any myself.

What Girls Said 5

• No surprised. Can't wait to get me second. I didn't react bad to the first and don't get infections easily.

• Sucks for those people. 8 tattoos in and I've yet to have this happen to me, so it's kind of whatever to me.

• Meh. It's a risk people take, and people should really research the place they're going to lessen the likelihood of infections.

I've only known one person who had a reaction like that, and I've known a ton of people with tattoos.

I only have one and I don't plan on getting any more so it doesn't really worry me. I don't think it's something for people to freak out over or anything.

• I'm not even going to bother reading it because I love tattoos and I'm far from done getting them.
    Ink addict here ✌️

• read it before. dont really care.

What Guys Said 4