Know of any highly functioning potheads over 30?

it seems to be common that older career people smoke weed regularily, but do you know any of them to be pot heads? aka dailty smokers

Most Helpful Girl

• My father is. So is my mother.
    They both have full time jobs, and they are responsible about it. So responsible, in fact, that my eleven and fourteen year old sisters have no idea that it's even in the house. I didn't find out until I was sixteen.
    They're wonderful parents.

• Wow. That's quite amazing. Have you asked them why they do it.

• Just recreational. It helps them to relax and unwind after a long day of work.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol no, they're all usually losers who don't know how to have a good time or show a good time unless weed is involved

• nope dont know of any.

What Guys Said 5

• Not daily, but I know plenty of others who smoke occasionally and are successful

• I used to be a pot head so I know what I'm talking about... There's no way you can be a legit pot head and be highly functioning at the same time.

• 30's is when most potheads quit and grow up.

• Yes, but most of them started when they were older. The ones that start in their teens can fuck themselves up.

• Back in the day but haven't met any for a while.

• A university professor and a high school principle showed up at my buddies house drunk while we were blazing. They live across the street and said that they're educators and aren't stupid and know what we've been up to. We were scared as shit, but they asked us if they can get some from us lol.